Ladies, each crochet pattern in this issue was hand selected just for you! If you consider yourself a girly girl, then you’re going to love this issue. It’s jam-packed with ruffles, lace, and lots of pink!
If you’re looking for an easy and elegant pattern to crochet for fall, make yourself this beautiful Braided Crochet Scarf. The pink and red colors are so pretty, and the ruffles add the perfect feminine touch.
There are so many pretty patterns on AllFreeCrochet; we’ve collected our favorites for you below. Enjoy!
Beautiful Feminine Patterns:
1. Addison Headband
2. Lacy Crochet Stocking So pretty!
3. Simple Ruffle Onesie
4. Pink and Green Boucle Circles Belt
5. Light Ribbon Scarf
6. Black Lacy Triangles Necklace
7. Ruffle Handwarmer
8. Moroccan Desire Earrings Editor’s pick!
9. Girly Baby Afghan Pattern
10. Ruffles Purse
11. Goddess Shawl
12. Ribbons and Lace Afghan
13. Beautiful Rose Twists Afghan
Wrap yourself up this fall with these warm and cozy crocheted afghans. The soft, bulky yarn used in these crochet afghan patterns makes these the perfect choice for the chilly fall evenings.
I am so in love with this beautiful Turquoise and Orange Afghan. The playful flower embellishment adds the perfect feminine touch. No matter what colors you use to complete this afghan, there’s no question that this is a pretty design to make.
Check out 10 of Your Favorite Crochet Afghan Patterns, plus even more awesome afghan patterns for fall below
More Afghans for Fall:
1. Popcorn Baby Blanket
2. Rose Blocks Afghan
3. Simple Circles and Squares Afghan
3. Country Throw
4. Green Friendly Afghan
5. Easy Ripple Afghan
6. Masculine Ripple Afghan
To discover how your ‘sphere of control’ relates to your success in life just visit:
Our co-worker kept trying to get her mother to fly out for
a visit. “No way am I getting on an airplane,” was the in-
“Look, Mom, when it’s your time to go, it doesn’t matter
if you’re on the ground or in the air.”
“I know,” said her mother. “I just don’t want to be that
far off the ground when it’s the pilot’s time to go.”
Sponge Eyeshadow Applicator for Cleaning Keyboard
I have found the best item for cleaning around keys on the
computer. A clean, sponge eyeshadow applicator. I always
have extras of these (I use brushes instead). I like them
because they hold up much better than Q tips, and they can
get into the little crevices. I dampen mine a tad and boy it
really gets the crud up! When you are done, you can almost
roll the fuzzies off of the applicator and it can be reused.
Blueberry Zucchini Bread
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup vegetable oil
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups white sugar
2 cups shredded zucchini
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 pint fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
3. Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
Yield 4 mini-loaves